Posted on Mar 16, 2013 in GameMaker: Studio
GameMaker: Studio has been updated again, now to version 1.1.872
This latest updated doesn’t add much, rather is just a ‘maintenance‘ update to fix bugs, address some issues, and improve performance. Always welcome.
Major changes in 1.1.872:
- Fixes to windows rendering issue, will also help speed up all other platforms.
- Progress on the “hang” on loading hiscores, but still not completely fixed for many.
- Fix for texture group crashes
- Release notes pruned, please find OLD release notes here: Old Release Notes
- Micro Web server now uses the users port correctly.
- Android audio glitch when switching away from app, has been fixed fixed
- Mac language detection fixed
- Particles sped up a little
- Extension DLLs and timelines now work properly with asset caching
If you run into issues, bugs, or questions, be sure to leave a comment, or post your bugs on the official GameMaker: Studio Bug Tracker.
As always you can find the latest details for the update here: GM:S Release Notes